Friday, February 06, 2009

Contd...

I'm not a fan of PR. The thing is I loathe BN so much that I will vote for any party, even a "Parti Cap Ayam" if that (action of mine) could topple the BN government.

I'm not a Perakian either, but these (and the fact that they all happened in less than 2 weeks) are bothering me:

1) 2 PKR ADUNs went missing since 26th Jan. They then appeared and declared themselves as independent state assemblymen and support BN.
2) 1 BN ADUN declared he was leaving Barisan Nasional (BN) and joined PKR, and re-joined BN only 10 days later.
3) Ni aku tak paham : 1 DAP ADUN muncul on the news and said that she's still a DAP member and would not defect the party. A few days later, she declared herself independent and gave her support to BN.


Coincidence?

I don't think so!

2 comments:

aiyda said...

what will become of our country? sungguh menyedihkan

Anonymous said...

boring kan ngan depa2 ni...ekonomi makin teruk...benda2 camni g diutamakan...