Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Anis' Birthday Party

Put aside the fact that I’m 35 weeks pregnant (and my pelvic area and hips and legs ache so badly lately, plus I get contractions for almost everyday now – hmmm…Braxton Hicks, everyday???), I just had to throw a birthday party for my little girl. It’s her first birthday; and I want to make it special for her, although she doesn’t understand a thing….I would feel bad if I don’t….

So, last Saturday we invited few friends (which turned out to more than 50 guests, hehe) to our house for a little celebration cum Raya Semi-Open House - since we are still in the Raya mood.

Okayla, just some makan2 (all ditempah okay….gila ape nak masak tengah sarat2 ni)…at least we can tell Lil Anis that we did celebrate her first birthday…:)

p/s The next day, I felt terrible pain at my pelvic area, and can barely walk. Gi klinik, dapat 2 days MC. Hehehe…Penangan birthday party Anis.




Birthday Cake for the Birthday Girl

The food - everything ordered


Many faces of Anis, from Day One to One year old...











1 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy belated birthday anis..nak prezzie kite kene jumpa dlu tau:)
nmpk mcm papa je yg celebrate nyer.kehkeh